Hey guys! My name is Nick and I've been a freelance illustrator since 2015. Commissions are my main source of income, so they're ALWAYS open! Below is my pricing sheet as well as a quick summary of the commission process. I've been doing custom commissions for years, so your ideas will be in good hands! Message me anytime or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- We have a detailed discussion of what exactly you would like me to make. (Reference pictures are helpful, but don't worry if you don't have any. I've done plenty of commissions off descriptions alone)
- I'll give you my PayPal address, and a deposit of at least 50% of the full payment is sent to me.
- Once that payment is sent, within 2 days I'll send you a sketch of the pose and we make any adjustments you want
- I do the final line work and lay down base colors. I can send you multiple color schemes if you're unsure what you want exactly. No more changes can be made after this point!
- Once color scheme is picked, you send the final 50% of the payment and I proceed to do the final render
- That's it! I can send you whatever file type you'd like, including the PSD if you so choose. You'll get all process steps! (Sketch, line art, flat/base colors, final render)
*ALL COMMISSIONED WORK IS FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE UNLESS OTHERWISE DISCUSSED!*
IF YOU POST THE COMMISSION, PLEASE LINK TO MY SOCIAL MEDIA
In regards to refunds: I will refund you only for the work I haven't done yet. Example: If you want a half body painting, and I've already done the sketch and linework, you will only be refunded the remaining $30 (sketch would be $10, linework would be another $10 = $20 of work done so far. The remainder would be returned to you if it was already paid)